Do you guys like the title of this post? Really catchy, right? I couldn’t really think of anything else – maybe because I’m just really tired this morning – but I wanted to pop into this little blog of mine because I have the most simple recipe ever to share with you. ‘Recipe’ may be pushing this a little, but I wanted to make a big batch of something healthy that I could bring to work with me for lunch throughout the work week.
What You’ll Need:
-One package 99% fat free lean ground turkey
-One can of peas
-One can of low sodium tomato’s
1. Drizzle a pan with a little olive oil and let it simmer over the heat for about a minute.
2. Place the ground turkey on the pan and begin to mash up with your spatula to create crumbles.
3. Mix the ground turkey around here or there — letting it become cooked through, nice and brown.
4. Once all of the turkey is cooked, add the tomato’s and stir.
5. Add can of peas.
6. Let all ingredients simmer for a bit.
Enjoy for lunch! Or dinner I love this dish so much because there’s nothing fatty, it’s filled with protein, and actually has a good amount of flavor. It also wasn’t too heavy and having light lunches is my thang.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!